Sunday, September 12, 2010

First things first.

Today I choose to change my mind.  Today I choose to be happy.  Today I choose to love. 

One thing about life is that it goes on.  No matter if you sit on the sidelines or you play in the game, it goes on.  It is your choice where you end up.  So many times we neglect the things we love.  Love never frustrates.  If you find yourself frustrated it is time to turn back to love.  If things are stressing you out, it is time to turn back to love.  When we set our minds on love we find life and peace. 

Don't let your distractions rule you.  Turn back to what is truly important.  Turn back to what you love to do and do it.  Reconnect with your spouse, children, parents, yourself and your passions.  No matter where you are, it is never too late to love.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have come across this at a more perfect time! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete